Lumenier QAV-R 2 Freestyle Quadcopter Frame 5 inch is de waardige opvolger van de originele Lumenier QAV-R uit 2015 dat zo geliefd was. Lumenier QAV-R 2 Freestyle Quadcopter Frame 5 inch heeft vele bekende design aspecten overgenomen van het origineel maar is ook voorzien van moderne features die piloten tegenwoordig waarderen.
Whether it’s on the race course or shooting HD footage zipping down a mountainside, you’ll feel like this frame was made just for you.
Made with high-quality Lumenier carbon fiber and sealed with a smooth clear coat layer on top, the QAV-R 2 looks and feels amazing. The carbon weave is laid out parallel to each part of the frame, giving the most strength and durability. But what are looks without functionality right?
The Lumenier QAV-R 2 is built to last, with individually removable 4.5mm thick arms on the 5″ and 6″ versions, and 5mm thick arms on the 7″ frame. The four arms form an interlocking arrangement on the bottom of the frame that strengthens the whole quad. The arms come with bumpers that protect your motors from damage should you (when you) get into an accident with a tree or asphalt. The bottom and top plates come in at 2.5mm and 2mm thick respectively, giving you 7.5mm of carbon at the center the frame.
Your electronics stack on the Lumenier QAV-R 2 can be configured how you want, with either standard 30.5×30.5mm spaced stacks or mini 20x20mm stacks. Both versions of the Lumenier QAV-R 2 are made to top-mount the LiPo battery. The included silicone non-slip battery pad helps grip the LiPo and prevent any movement during the flight and or during a crash.
The Lumenier QAV-R 2 comes in two different versions, the Lumenier QAV-R 2 and the Lumenier QAV-R 2 Slam. Both frames have three different arm lengths to choose from — 5″, 6″, and 7″. The Slam version has a much shorter gap (20mm) between the top and bottom plates and is designed for micro sized cameras, something that has become increasingly popular in the FPV community as the resurgence in arm mounted ESCs means less space needed in the electronics stack. While the standard Lumenier QAV-R 2 is spaced 28mm between the top and bottom plates and designed for a full size FPV camera.
The Lumenier QAV-R Slam comes with molded rubber camera brackets that fit any micro-sized FPV camera. While the standard QAV-R 2 comes with carbon fiber sidewalls that fit full-size FPV cameras.
Every QAV-R 2 comes with four custom neoprene landing pads, a Lumenier Kevlar Lipo Strap (16mmx220mm), extra long screws for electronics stacks, and plenty of cable ties.
Kenmerken Lumenier QAV-R 2 Freestyle Quadcopter Frame 5 inch
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe with removable 4.5mm arms (5″, 6″, 7″ arm options)
- Premium carbon fiber sealed with a smooth clear coat layer on top
- Individually “keyed” removable arms, remove just 2 screws, and leave your stack in place.
- Carbon fiber camera side walls
- Popular Squashed-X configuration (No props in view!)
- Black Oxide steel screws
- Easy grip black anodized spacers
- Motor guards on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash
- Fits both 30.5x and 20x stacks
- Silicone non-slip battery pad
- Included Lumenier Indestructible Kevlar Lipo Strap
- Airframe with Hardware, Battery Pad and Landing Pads:
- 5″ version – 116g
- 6″ version – 128g
- 7″ version – 142g
Inclusief Lumenier QAV-R 2 Freestyle Quadcopter Frame 5 inch
- 1x Lumenier QAV-R 2 Quadcopter Kit
- 4x 4.5mm carbon fiber arms (5mm if 7″ arms chosen)
- 2mm carbon fiber top plate
- 2.5mm carbon fiber bottom plate (with press fit steel nuts)
- 2x carbon fiber camera side walls (full-size version)
- 1x Lumenier Sticker Sheet
- 1x Set of black steel screws and aluminum hardware including knurled spacers, cable ties
- 1x No-slip silicone battery pad
- 4x Neoprene landing pads
- 4x Silicone vibration damping o-rings
- 1x Lumenier 220mm Indestructible LiPo strap